Edmunds' Best Used Cars for 2013Looking for a used car? Check out this list of best used vehicles to buy by Edmunds.com.
Edmunds.com recently announced their list of best used cars to buy in 2013. The criteria was based on “reliability, safety, value and availability.” They reason that higher availablity of a car on the used car market almost always means more competitive pricing and better deal for the buyer. The list is however limited to cars originally sold from 2006-2011.
Best used coupe according to Edmunds.com: Honda Accord Coupe
They kept the eligibilty limited to vehicles from 2-7 years old. The reason for this was that within this time frame, you the buyer can get the optimal benefit of price depreciation without having to choose from something with too many kilometers.
Best used luxury vehicle according to Edmunds.com: Infiniti G35/G37/G25
So which cars does Edmunds consider to be the best resale value? Here’s the list:
- Subcompact: 2007-’11 Honda Fit
- Compact Sedan: 2006-’11 Hyundai Elantra
- Midsize Sedan: 2007-’11 Ford Fusion
- Large Sedan: 2006-’11 Toyota Avalon
- Coupe: 2006-’11 Honda Accord
- Convertible: 2006-’11 Volvo C70
- Wagon: 2006-’11 Subaru Outback
- Compact SUV/Crossover: 2006-’11 Honda CR-V
- Midsize SUV/Crossover: 2006-’11 Toyota Highlander
- Large SUV/Crossover: 2007-’11 Mazda CX-9
- Minivan/Van: 2006-’11 Honda Odyssey
- Cargo Van: 2006-’11 Dodge/Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Compact Truck: 2006-’11 Toyota Tacoma
- Large Truck: 2006-’11 Ford F-150
- Luxury: 2006-’11 Infiniti G35/G37/G25
- Hybrid: 2006-’11 Toyota Prius
- Two-Seat Sports Car: 2006-’11 Chevrolet Corvette
- Performance Car: 2006-’11 Ford Mustang GT
Check out the list and details about each of these vehicles in the original article at the link below.