Asta La Vista! Say goodbye to these 19 cars. Automakers make room on the showroom floor for 2015.
As we look to a new year, automakers are starting to clean up their closets and get rid of some of their models that have become outdated or have less than stellar sales records, to make room for new car models expected to land on showroom floors this year. Here are the 20 vehicles that are not going to be making a return to the North American market in 2015.
1. Lexus IS-F – Gone
2. Lamborghini Gallardo LP-570-4 Spyder – Gone
3. Cadillac CTS-V SportWagon – Gone
4. Nissan Maxima – Gone
5. Honda Fit EV – Gone
8. Chevrolet Malibu Eco – Gone
9. Chrysler 200 Convertible – Gone
11. Lexus IS-C – Gone
14. Nissan Cube – Gone
15. Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet – Gone
16. Scion xD – Gone
17. Toyota FJ Cruiser – Gone
18. Toyota RAV4 EV – Gone
19. Volkswagen Routan – Gone